Two weeks done! SO proud of my husband! By God's grace, he made it through week 2 without any major hiccups - no vomiting, no injuries, passed his Haz Mat exam & is doing great! Sorry for the delay in my post- I had to work this weekend, leaving little time for blogging.
Yesterday I came home from work to find a new bicycle sitting in our living room! J bought me a new mountainbike!!! Wow! We had been talking about what kind to get, but didn't think he was going to surprise me with it. We rode around the neighborhood, maybe about 2 miles or so, and it was great. Other than one day in Telluride, I haven't ridden a bike at all for at least... oh, I don't know... 7 years??? Takes some getting used to again, but it's true what they say!!! ;) Can't wait to go on many more rides together!!! Stay tuned of course for future adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment