Wow, we're already past the halfway mark! It's gone by quickly, but the next few weeks will feel like forever. J has testing in Socorro for 3 days, training in SF (live burns) and lots more running to get through! Hopefully the last 4 weeks will fly by.... His shins are holding up okay; still icing and taking pain meds but he is pushing through and finishing all the PT. His captains seem very pleased with how he's doing.
After several days of prayer, talking with our parents and friends, and carefully considering our finances, we placed an offer on that home in Edgewood! We're very excited, but trying not to get our hopes up if this is not where the Lord wants us. We will hear something back from the seller by tomorrow (Sunday) evening. So, keep praying & stay tuned!
J's brother and nephew are in town this weekend so we will get to spend some time visiting with them for the holiday. Today has been relaxing and wonderful as we are just getting to spend the day together... running errands, picnic in the park, visiting a friend, J's working on the jeep while I blog.... I like days like this. :)
I've gotten used to my short hair - this is after I straightened it with a flat-iron. Don't really know how else to style it, but I'll learn!
P.S. Happy International Bacon Day everyone!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment