2 weeks ago, I gained a sister. Becca and I have been friends for years, so I know I am blessed to have her now as part of our family! She was a beautiful bride....
 |
| celebrating at the reception |
 |
| mother and son |
 |
| (we were both in the wedding party) |
After lots of work from both families, the wedding day was a huge success! Everyone had a lot of fun and David & Becca looked so happy. The ceremony took place at New Covenant Church, followed by a dinner reception at the Agave Del Sol event center. Check out the wedding photographer's website for more photos:
Searching for the Light.
So, congratulations to the newlyweds!!! May your love for one another grow and mature, may you keep Christ as the center of your marriage, and may you celebrate dozens of anniversaries to come! Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment