Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pinterest... I finally gave in.

 So, I have finally jumped on board with the recent online craze... Pinterest. Perhaps you've heard of it. I didn't really understand what it was about at first. Basically, it's an online social network where your "profile page" consists of random photos that you like... linked to anything and everything. DIY projects for the home, new recipes to try, favorite outfits, crafty innovations, a pithy or inspiring quote, fave vaca spots, a well-framed wedding portrait.... You get the idea.  

Definitely can suck you in and waste your time.... but with moderation and a working clock, I think one can find lots of useful ideas on how to decorate for Christmas, or a new spin on sweet potatoes.... Then you "pin" those ideas you've found onto your own board - you can pin from posts by others or directly from websites/blogs/etc. I've already posted a few things and I'm sure will fight the temptation to spend hours browsing those fun categories in the coming weeks. Enjoy!

Here is a link to my profile:

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment