Via my latest discovery (pinterest), I came across this recipe and it looked amazing...full of flavor, vitamins, protein! I had to try it. J is not the biggest fan of sweet potatoes (other than as fries) so I was really hoping this would be a hit. This also was chosen in our recent efforts to adopt a more "Anti-Inflammatory" Diet Lifestyle. This is mainly a plant-based way of eating that, so far, research has shown to be highly recommended for cancer prevention. You can read more about Dr. Weil's suggestions HERE.
![]() |
| doesn't it look fabulous? |
I have to confess that although the flavor was quite tasty, the texture of the chickpeas was a little strange. Next time, I would cook the garbanzo beans somewhat to soften them before adding to the creamy mixture so that the consistencies were more, well, consistent. Do you have any other suggestions? Try them and let me know what you think!

No comments:
Post a Comment