We arrived at the hospital at 6am and to our surprise, they were running ahead of schedule! Not long after we checked in, they called him back to PreOp (I didn't get to go with him this time...). About 30 min later, they called me back and we sat together while random providers popped around the curtain to ask all the same questions. They took him back to the OR at 7:30, right on time, and were done in an hour. Dr. Quinn said he took some more tissue from that abdominal area and didn't have to go into the fascia or muscle. Around 10, they finally called me back to the recovery area where J was awake, drinking juice but quite out of it (after 50mcgs of Fentanyl).We were home by 1130.
Thank you all so so so much for all your thoughts, prayers, love and support!!! We are blessed. And God is SOOO Good!!!
Thanks for the updates, friend. I'm glad everything went so well! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI am glad everything went well. I miss you two! Praying for ya.
ReplyDeleteHappy to know things went well. We will continue to pray!!
ReplyDelete