Colorful fall is approaching, along with the subsequent planning & ordering of Christmas cards! For those of you interested in some new family photos this year, here's all the information for my photography services!
*Maternity
$100 – at a location of your choosing. Price includes 2 outfits.
You provide any props of your choosing.
*Newborns
$125 – at a location of your choosing; I will be ready on demand when your
baby decides to make their arrival (within the first 8 days or so is
best for photos).
*New Baby Package: Maternity + Newborn = $200
*Babies/Children
$100 – at a location of your choosing.
Action, portraits and special requests.
$25 – for each additional child.
*Families
$150 – Family photo shoot (up to 4 people – $25 for each additional person).
Includes portraits of each child, couple, and family.
At location of your choosing.
*Senior photos
$125 – At a location of your choosing. Includes 3 outfits.
*Engagement
$150 – At a location of your choosing.
*Parties/Events
$200-300 – based on length of event. Will provide photos of large groups, program events, candids, and details.
*Not currently photographing weddings.
I want you to love your photos. Plain and simple.
In order for that to happen, I will ask you what you expect, what styles you prefer, and if you have any specific poses you want to try. I typically assign about 1 hour for each portrait session, but am flexible and will not change the price if we need a little more time. I will provide a CD of 20-30 high quality digital images for you to distribute, email, or print as you please. There may be several Black & White versions as well. A copyright release will also be included for your convenience. Let me know if you have any questions!!!
~ meghanblackphotography
No comments:
Post a Comment