Got the last of the flooring laid today! Jacob worked so hard and made tons of angled cuts to finish it off. I'm so proud of him! The pile of long pieces in the right hand corner are the transitions. These came from the company that made the flooring, so they match color-wise perfectly. They will go between the laminate floor and the existing ceramic tile.
Tomorrow we have to decide if we want to repaint the baseboards and reattach them... or else purchase some new ones. I discovered that the ones we have are not even 100% wood - they are a composite. J is researching that... I'm so thankful I have such a thorough husband who takes the time to consider the options and do the research to be able to make informed decisions. :)
I wasn't much help today as I got a much-needed massage from our friend Elisha and enjoyed an evening at the Melting Pot with some ladies from work. Grateful for the restful/fun day before we both head back to work on Sunday....
No comments:
Post a Comment