Monday, March 1, 2010

Slowly Recovering

Not much has changed, but I want to keep you all updated....

J used the Fentanyl patch for 72 hrs and took it off this afternoon. He is doing well pain-wise on the Percoset so far. The incision has slowed down in its drainage, but we are still using the bags because the gauze pads leak too easily. His activity level has improved as well. We got out of the house Sunday for the first time on an all important 20 min trip to Walmart!! J's had no fevers (praise the Lord!) on the antibiotics and overall things are improving. A little too slowly for his liking, but they are. And that's what matters.

Next appt is Wed morning at the Cancer Center with Dr. V, Hoping for no complications before then.

Well, I'm gonna try and get some sleep now. G'night!

1 comment:

  1. Meghan, it was good to see you at the shower. Thanks for sharing the details here, as I will pray for you as I think of you. Your heart looked heavy yesterday, and not knowing what was going on, I prayed for you to have God's peace, and will now pray for Jacob to heal.

    ReplyDelete