Hi Everyone,
My name is Paula Weber and Meghan is one of my best friends so I wanted to set up a Meal Train Plus for the Black family. The link is available here at https://mealtrain.com/ 98772o or you can send me your email address so I can send you an invitation directly. My email is paula.danielle.weber@gmail.com .
There will be opportunities to bring food, run some errands, babysit Lily, or some other ways to help. We are so excited to meet Gideon and I'm sure you are too. Please be considerate of this time needed for bonding and remember that everyone will be tired for a while. This transition will be much like welcoming a newborn into the home with its need to get to know a small child, sleep issues, feeding issues, potential sickness, and even physical recovery. But is even more complicated as Gideon is older and needing to rebuild trust and bond with Jacob, Meghan, and Lily.
Thank you all for loving and serving them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment