Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bethany & Matt



     We had the lovely pleasure of attending a wedding reenactment for our sweet friend Bethany yesterday. Since she now lives in NC and got married there last Saturday, she and Matt planned a reenactment at her parents' home in NM to end their honeymoon trip. Bethany and I were part of the same homeschool group in middle school, took classes together at UNM, went on a ski trip to Pagosa Springs, lived together in a somewhat-creepy-house-sitting-situation, and are now both nurses!!! Despite a horrific fear of spiders, funny repulsion for touching feet, tolerance of only WHITE chocolate and I'm sure there are many more idiosyncrasies I'm forgetting, Bethany is an incredibly sweet, funny, talented, thoughtful woman with such a big heart and I'm so very happy that God brought Matt into her life. Just as in each our lives, the sovereignty and perfection of God's timing is so evident in their situation. Check out their story and crazy proposal HERE --- Plus, here are some beautiful photos from their engagement session. Love you Beth! Congratulations!!!!!!!!



                  



a special song surprise - the bride's mom planned it all


haha, married again! 
                                  


                                  




stayed quiet and behaved very well @her 1st wedding (as long as she was bouncing)
                                 

silly guests stole my phone.....


gorgeous cake decorated by the bride & her mom! (delicious butter pecan w/cream cheese filling...)

No comments:

Post a Comment