A few weekends ago we had the pleasure of staying at this great little house just north of T or C, NM with Jacob's dad's cousins ( I think?). Anyway, they have a great place! Incredible outside shower, beautiful kitchen, and rec room with ping pong, popcorn maker & soft serve machine! yummm....

Their family spends a lot of time on Elephant Butte Lake and we were so thankful to be able to tag along this weekend! We went out on their pontoon boat all day Sat & Sun morning. I even got to drive!
There was a large intertube called the "Bun Buster" that was towed behind the boat. J&I tried together, but in the end it was better one at a time.... Lol. Lots of great beaches and coves where we could swim. And a floating burger shack on the water!!! Check out the "Bob's Guero Burger".... yikes.


Even though it rained a bit, the storm left an incredible sky. We had a great time!!! Thank you Roger, Joann, Rebecca & Maddie!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment